Sophia & William 941 sq.in. Overlarge BBQ Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker, Black
This Charcoal Barbecue Grill is made of durable steel that’s anti-rust and will provide years of dependable use. With 941 sq. in. cooking space this BBQ offers enough space to cook for small gatherings or large parties. The porcelain-enameled iron grill grate and extra side cooking grate are non-stick and durable. The offset smoker is firmly attached to grill to ensure good circulation of heat and smoke. Easy to push out side tray to add charcoal and remove ashes. Other features include cool-touch handles, bottle opener and easy-to-read thermometer. The collapsible front mesh shelf offers space for platters, marinades, and more. Large wheels offer easy maneuverability around a porch, patio, or deck.
Before the barbecue and smoking, please let the solid lighters burn for 2 to 4 minutes. Then fill the charcoal grill slowly with more charcoal or briquettes. The maximum amount of charcoal please refer to the manual.
A white layer of ash should develop on the fuel after approximately 15 to 20 minutes. This indicates that the optimal grilling condition has been reached. Distribute the fuel evenly on the charcoal grill using a suitable metal tool.
You can start barbecuing.
- Heavy duty metal construction with all-weather resistant coating
551 sq. in. cooking grates with porcelain enamel steel wiring
- 192 sq. in. combination offset smoker for smoky flavor
198 sq. in. removable chrome-plated warm rack
- Total cooking area of 941 sq. in.
Offset Smoker is seamlessly attached to the main body for good circulation of heat and smoke
- The firebox’s warming tray and push-out ash tray for more convenience
Standing temperature gauge indicates temperature change instantly and away from the grill body for long life than lid-mounted
- The adjustable damper design makes air circulation more effective and ensures full combustion
Collapsible front shelf frees up extra space for prep and working space
- Heavy duty lid ensures excellent heat retention for keeping food tasty and warm evenly
Large 10″ dia. metal wheels and end handle offer easy mobility
- Durable lower shelf allows wood or charcoal to be kept close by
L-shaped smoke stack with an adjustable cap provides additional airflow