Sophia & William Portable BBQ Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker, Black
This Charcoal Barbecue Grill is made of durable steel that’s anti-rust and will provide years of dependable use. With 512 sq. in. of total cooking space this BBQ offers enough space to cook for small gatherings or large parties. The porcelain-enameled grill grates and extra side cooking grate are non-stick and durable. The offset smoker is firmly attached to grill to ensure good circulation of heat and smoke. Easy to open side door to add charcoal and remove ashes. Other features include cool-touch handles, bottle opener and built-in, easy-to-read lid thermometer. The collapsible front mesh shelf offers space for platters, marinades, and more. Large wheels offer easy maneuverability around a porch, patio, or deck.
- Heavy duty metal construction with all-weather resistant coating
Porcelain-enameled iron cooking grates and extra side cooking grate are easy to clean and resistant to rust and cracking
- Grill overall size 26″ D x 49″ W x 47.5″ H
With side charcoal access door, it’s more convenient to add charcoal and control heat loss to a minimum
- Sturdy front mesh shelf frees up extra space to prepare food and place various kinds of accessories
The front shelf is detachable and collapsible for space-saving
- 512 sq.in. large cooking area include 366 sq.in. cooking grate area and 146 sq.in. side cooking area
The built-in thermometer can easily monitor the grilling temperature
- Two large directional wheels designed for easy transport
Heavy duty lid ensures excellent heat retention for keeping food tasty and warm evenly
- The damper design makes air circulation more effective and ensures full combustion.
Airflow can be completely cut off by closing the damper.
- The bottom shelf frees up more room for various accessories