T-fal Pressure Cooker, Pressure Canner with Pressure Control, 3 PSI Settings, 22 Quart, Silver – 7114000511
T-fal Pressure Cooker:
- DURABLE ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION: for long lasting performance and even heating.
- FAST COOKING: reduces cooking times up to 70 percent compared to conventional cooking; All cooktops compatible, including induction.
- SECURE LOCKING MECHANISM: ensures risk-free opening and closing.
- CONTROLLED STEAM: steam release valve for added safety and gauge to monitor pressure (gauge display may vary).
- STURDY HANDLES: for secure and comfortable grip.
Cooking Times Are Reduced By Up To 70 Percent And It’s Safe!
The stovetop canner’s heavy gauge aluminum construction heats quickly and offers rustproof performance for long-lasting use. The cooker’s selective pressure control maintains a steady internal pressure, while its vent tube on the lid allows for proper steam release. For added safety, the cooker’s backup steam release components include a reusable overpressure plug (the red pin in center pushes out, releasing steam), and if more release is needed, the gasket-release window will push out from the lid opening. In addition, a spring safety device prevents the pressurization of the cooker before being securely closed, and a sure-locking lid system prevents opening the lid when the cooker is pressurized.