Taste of the Wild PREY Trout Limited Ingredient Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8 lbs.
We believe everyone deserves to experience the benefits of simpler and cleaner eating. And that includes our pets. Limited ingredient diets may also be easier for some dogs to digest. In this simplified, limited ingredient recipe, spring-fed trout is the first of just four key ingredients. Along with sunflower oil, trout also provides omega fatty acids that help maintain skin and coat health. Species-specific probiotics further support digestion, while guaranteed levels of antioxidants and DHA help support overall well-being. Finally, carefully selected vitamins and minerals ensure your dog is getting the balanced nutrition he requires with the unique taste of trout he’ll crave. The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients, such as grains. Trace amounts of these other ingredients may be present.
- – REAL TROUT is the #1 ingredient, high-quality, NO MEAL and PROTEIN-RICH for lean, strong muscles
- – For some pets, a LIMITED-INGREDIENT DIET may be EASIER TO DIGEST, so this recipe uses only FOUR KEY INGREDIENTS: spring-fed trout, lentils, tomato pomace and sunflower oil
- – A simple food, complete and balanced with added MICRONUTRIENTS and GUARANTEED omega fatty acids to support healthy SKIN & COAT
- – Added FLAVOR from savory seasoning; includes 80 MILLION CFU/lb proprietary PROBIOTICS GUARANTEED for digestive support
- – Family-owned company; MADE IN THE USA with high-quality ingredients from carefully vetted local and global sources
Trout, lentils, tomato pomace, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, L-Carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
For the feeding guide, please refer to the above product images. This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day, and can vary based on factors such as activity level. Work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight and adjust feeding amounts as necessary.