TEKTON 45-Degree Offset Box End Wrench Set, 8-Piece (1/4 – 1-1/4 in.) – Holder
Generous Offset: Each end is offset 45°, creating plenty of clearance for your fingers and allowing an easy reach over and around obstructions.12-Point Openings: Doubling the access angles of 6-point wrenches, these 12-point openings make it easier to work in tight spaces.Non-Rounding Geometry: To prevent damaging round-off, the geometry of each opening contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners.Organized Storage: The versatile Store-and-Go Keeper has a folding handle that saves space in your drawer or tool chest. When you’re on the move, the nonslip grippers lock wrenches securely in place.
- Ends are offset 45° to reach over and around obstructions
- 12-point openings double the access angles of a 6-point, making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Box end geometry is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish
- 8-piece 45° offset box end wrenches (inch): 1/4 in. x 5/16 in., 3/8 in. x 7/16 in., 1/2 in. x 9/16 in., 5/8 in. x 11/16 in., 3/4 in. x 13/16 in., 7/8 in. x 15/16 in., 1 in. x 1-1/16 in., 1-1/8 in. x 1-1/4 in.
- Includes store-and-go keeper with space-saving folding handle and nonslip grippers to lock in wrenches
|End Type||Female to Female||Features||No Additional Features|
|Hand Tool Type||Box-End Wrench||Individual/Set||Set|
|Measurement Standard||Metric||Number of Pieces||8|
|Tools Product Type||Hand Tool|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|