TEKTON SRH99001 1/4,3/8,1/2 in. Drive Flex Head Ratchet Set (4-Piece)
With a 90-tooth gear that produces a working swing arc of just 4°, TEKTON ratchets don’t need much room to operate. Smaller than “low profile”, their ultra-compact heads are reduced in every dimension-height, width and length-allowing them to slip into tighter spaces than other ratchets. The polished exterior has a chrome plated finish that’s corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean.
- 90-tooth gear produces a working swing arc of just 4°
- 180°, 9-position flex head lets you approach your work from any angle
- Unlike conventional “low profile” designs that focus on controlling only the thickness of the head, we reduced the size in every dimension height, width and length
- Classic pull-release drive tang retains sockets with a spring-actuated detent ball
- Biased drive direction switch ensures the ratchet gear is engaged at all times, preventing slips or free-wheeling
- 1-piece flex ratchet 1/4 in. drive x 6 in.
- 2-piece long flex ratchets 3/8 in. drive x 12 in., 1/2 in. drive x 14 in.
- 1-piece stubby ratchet 3/8 in. drive x 4.5 in.
|Features||No Additional Features||Hand Tool Type||Ratchet|
|Individual/Set||Set||Measurement Standard||No Measurement Standard|
|Number of Pieces||4|
|Tools Product Type||Hand Tool|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|