Toro 21323T 21 in. Recycler SmartStow 60-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Battery Walk Behind Push Lawn Mower (Bare Tool)
The Toro Recycler series is a patented cutting technology that brings an innovative mulching technique that make your clippings ultra-fine to provide moisture and nutrients that feed back into your lawn. We call these nutrient rich grass clippings, LawnVitamins . Save time, finish faster and make your job easier with Toro’s 21″ Recycler 60 Volt Max Battery Push Mower. Raise your expectations with this easy-to-start, easy-to-use, and easy-to-maintain mower. It’s ready when you are, as it starts the first time, every time. We’ve Got You Covered. Enjoy peace of mind with a 2-year limited mower warranty mower. And as a Toro owner, you’ll have access to nearly 4,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it. As part of the Toro 60V Flex-Force Power System you get the advantage of max performance, all-season power, and 75+ fully interchangeable tools. Go from tool to tool to tool, done and done and done.
- Push mower that cuts up to 1/3 of acre in 42 minutes or less on a full charge at the start of a button with a 4.0Ah battery (purchased separately).
- Part of the Toro 60V Max Interchangeable 75+ Tool Power System with the most powerful battery in its class.
- 3-phase brushless motor with RunSmart technology for increased runtime, longer mower life with the right amount of power
- Push mower with a 2-point height of cut that allows for quick deck adjusting to keep an even cut.
- Integrated Mulch Plug in the discharge chute, helps to circulate the grass clippings to be cut into very fine pieces.
- Save Storage Space. Now you can fold, lock and store your Toro practically anywhere in your garage or shed with SmartStow. It’s proven to reduce the storage footprint by up to 70%, and provides easy access to clean under the deck and service the blade.
- 3-in-1 versatility; Mulching, bagging or discharging system for your mowing preference. (Side Discharge is not packaged with mower, but is available for free upon registration)
- Feed Your Lawn. The ultra-fine clippings created by our Recycler Cutting System are Lawn Vitamins, nourishing your grass and cultivating a greener, more lush lawn.
- Advanced bag to reduce blow out and hold more clippings with the large, easy-to-empty mulching bag.
- Durable deck; enjoy years of reliable use from your deck thanks to its steel frame.
- Traction in tough terrain, with lightweight and maneuverable with rear 10 in. traction high wheels. Making it easier to mow a straight line.
- We’ve Got You Covered. Enjoy peace of mind with a 2-year limited warranty.
- *Based on average TraQline dollar share for walk behind mower market from 2017 – 2021
|Assembled Depth (in.)||56 in||Assembled Height (in.)||42.5 in|
|Assembled Width (in.)||22.5 in||Blade Length (in.)||20.4 in|
|Cutting Width (in.)||21 inches||Front Wheel Size (in.)||8 in|
|Mower Deck Width (in.)||21 in||Rear Wheel Height (in.)||High Wheel|
|Rear Wheel Size (in.)||10 in|
|Additional Tools Included||No Additional Tool||Amperage (amps)||0 A|
|Assembly Required||Yes||Battery Amp Hours||No Battery|
|Battery Run Time (min.)||0||Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery/Charger||Tool Only||CA (CARB) Compliant||CARB Compliant|
|Charge Time (hours)||0||Charger Included||Charger Not Included|
|Cutting Height Options||9-position||Cutting Options||Bag, Mulch, Side-Discharge|
|Deck Material||15 Gauge Steel||Deck Type||Stamped|
|Engine Make||Toro Engine||Engine Torque (ft.-lb.)||0|
|Features||Adjustable Cutting Height, Brushless Motor, Keyed start, Mulching Lawn Mower, Smart Stow||Included||No additional items or accessories included|
|Lawn Mower Type||Push Mower||Maximum Cutting Height (in.)||3.75 in|
|Minimum Cutting Height (in.)||1.25 in||Mower Size Type||Standard|
|Number of Batteries Required||1||Number of Blades||1|
|Number of Handlebar Positions||3||Number of Total Batteries Included||0|
|Power Type||Battery||Product Weight (lb.)||64 lb|
|Recommended Terrain||Flat, Sloped, Uneven||Refurbished||No|
|Size of Yard||1/4 – 1/2 Acre|
|Start Type||Push Button Start||Tools Included||Mower|
|Voltage (v)||60v||Walk Behind Mower Type||Manual Push|
Warranty / Certifications
|Certifications and Listings||UL Listed||Manufacturer Warranty||2-Year Limited Mower|