Toro 21445 22 in. Recycler SmartStow Briggs & Stratton High Wheel FWD Gas Walk Behind Self Propelled Lawn Mower
Save up to 70% more space in your garage, leaving room in your garage for the things that matter with Toro’s Recycler SmartStow series. This mower is equipped with patented cutting technology bringing an innovative mulching technique plus vortex technology that supercharges your cut with an amped up under-deck airflow that cuts grass into teeny-tiny, clump less clippings. Giving you Lawn Vitamins for free. Or throw on the grass bag and start your lawn vacuum that holds more so you empty the bag fewer times. Easy go with the curved ergonomic handle allowing your hands and wrists to rest easy as you mow. This model features a powerful 150cc Briggs and Stratton engine with a durable 22″ steel deck for you to enjoy for years to come. The large rear traction high-wheels deliver easier maneuverability and greater cutting precision over uneven terrain. Combined this with best of all, no oil changes for the life of the engine. Just Top it Off.
- Save Storage Space. Now you can fold, lock and store your Toro practically anywhere in your garage or shed with SmartStow. It’s proven to reduce the storage footprint by up to 70%, and provides easy access to clean under the deck and service the blade.
- Easy Go with the self-propelled curved ergonomic handle allowing your hands and wrists, to rest comfortably as you mow.
- Supercharge Your Mow by allowing more airflow into the recycler cutting chamber making your grass clippings ultra-fine and into Lawn Vitamins, with Toro’s patented Vortex Technology ultimately achieving a nourished, greener, lush lawn.
- Traction High Wheels provides control delivering easier maneuverability through turns with greater cutting precision over uneven terrain.
- Supersized bag, means less work for you. Now offered standard, Toro’s Super bagger allows you to throw on the grass bag, start your lawn vacuum that holds even more so you empty fewer times.
- Lifelong Durability. 22″ Steel deck; enjoy years of reliable use and superior cutting and mulching capabilities its compact size provides; you’ll have no problems cutting in tight spaces.
- Small package, big punch; you’ll enjoy great power and easy starting from the Briggs & Stratton 6.25 ft. lb. gross torque 150cc OHV engine with auto choke; there’s no need to prime or choke.
- 3-in-1 Versatility. Whether it’s reducing clumps and adding Lawn Vitamins, with the mulching option, a perfectly manicured look with bagging, or powering through tall, thick grass with the side discharge, you’ll enjoy exceptional versatility regardless of your mowing preference.
- Mow more in less time. Save time, finish faster, and make your job easier with an extra-long 22 in. blade allowing you to cut a wider path with each pass.
- Quick Switch Bag to Mulch. Changing from bagging to mulching has never been easier with the quick-switch mulching system.
- We’ve Got You Covered. Enjoy peace of mind knowing Toro stands behind its mowers with a 3-year guaranteed-to-start engine warranty and 2-year limited warranty. Count on it.
- Choose Your Cut. Manicure lawn to your specifications with 9 cutting positions with 1-4 in. cutting height range. You can also easily adjust to 2 different handle heights without the use of tools with a single-piece handle.
- Based on average TraQline dollar share for walk behind mower market from 2015 – 2020.
- Gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2800 RPM per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer, as configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements; the actual engine torque on this class of mower will be significantly lower.
- Space savings are in relation to the space consumed by a Toro 22 in. walk power mower that is stored with the handle in the standard operating position.
- Note: actual product offers may varySee retailer for complete warranty details.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
- For questions about service and repair, please reference the Service & Repair document
|Assembled Depth (in.)||59.9 in||Assembled Height (in.)||44.6 in|
|Assembled Width (in.)||23.1 in||Blade Length (in.)||21.75 in|
|Cutting Width (in.)||22 inches||Front Wheel Size (in.)||8 in|
|Mower Deck Width (in.)||22 in||Rear Wheel Height (in.)||High Wheel|
|Rear Wheel Size (in.)||9.65 in|
|Assembly Required||Yes||CA (CARB) Compliant||CARB Compliant|
|Cutting Height Options||9-position||Cutting Options||Bag, Mulch, Side-Discharge|
|Deck Material||15 Gauge Steel||Deck Type||Stamped|
|Drive Type||Front-wheel Drive||Engine Displacement (cc)||150|
|Engine Make||Briggs and Stratton Engine||Engine Torque (ft.-lb.)||6.25|
|Features||Adjustable Cutting Height, Assembly Required, Bagger, Mulching Lawn Mower, No Oil Change Required, Smart Stow||Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons)||0.27 gal|
|Included||Bagger, Engine oil||Lawn Mower Type||Self-Propelled Lawn Mower|
|Maximum Cutting Height (in.)||4 in||Minimum Cutting Height (in.)||1 in|
|Mower Size Type||Standard||Number of Blades||1|
|Number of Handlebar Positions||2||Oil Capacity (oz.)||15 fl oz (US)|
|Power Type||Gas||Product Weight (lb.)||71 lb|
|Recommended Oil Type||SAE 30||Recommended Terrain||Flat, Sloped, Uneven|
|Size of Yard||1/4 – 1/2 Acre||Start Type||Pull Cord|
|Walk Behind Mower Type||Self Propelled|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty, 3-Year Guaranteed to Start|