Twinings of London Darjeeling Tea Bags, 20 Count, Pack of 6.
Since 1706, Twinings of London has been masterfully blending teas to create a special moment with each cup of Darjeeling tea you brew. Darjeeling teas are grown in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains in northeast India. The high altitude, soil and climate of the Darjeeling plantations contribute towards the unique and delicate taste of this tea.
- FRESH FLAVOR: Six boxes of 20 Darjeeling tea bags Darjeeling tea is a sophisticated tea with a woody aroma and slightly dry, delicate taste Steep for three minutes for the perfect cup of Darjeeling tea
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment
- DARJEELING TEA: There are few places on earth as enchanting as Darjeeling, a small but vibrant town in the Indian state of West Bengal Darjeeling tea is a thin-bodied, light, woody taste
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London Today, Twinings still sells teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney and Sons Tea, Davidson’s Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea – try Twinings of London Tea