Weber Spirit E-210 Black 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Weber’s Spirit E-210 2-burner propane gas grill has been completely re imagined from the previous model, and the proof is visible in features throughout the grill. With the control panel moved to the front, this design includes two stainless steel tables that fold down for easy maneuverability and storage and boon for grill’s with small patios, decks or balconies. While Compact, the BBQ grill is also roomy enough to cook a 20 lb. turkey or roast meats and vegetables at the same time. Porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates offer superior heat retention and quick clean-up, while the porcelain-enameled shroud won’t fade, peel or rust. An Electronic Crossover ignition system lights the two burners with just One Touch of the igniter button, and an easy-to-read fuel gauge lets you know where you stand on fuel at all times.
- 450 sq. in of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space, 360 sq in of primary cooking area and 90 sq in of warming rack area
- Two stainless steel burners with 26,500 total BTU per hour inputs are durable and deliver powerful heat and performance
- Unique, angled porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars smoke and sizzle when cooking juices drip down, adding flavor to your meal; porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates are designed to cook food evenly
- Electronic Crossover ignition system for quick, reliable startups
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups front mounted thermometer ensures consistent cooking temperatures
- Front access, porcelain enameled grease trays with catch pan for easy access and clean up
- Painted, enclosed steel cabinet features painted steel door and convenient, front-mounted control panel
- Two stainless steel tables fold-down tables with integrated tool hooks to allow for easy access to your grilling tools
- Propane Gas grills usually use a standard 20 lb. tank, which are available at most hardware stores and at convenience stores or gas stations. Prior to purchase, confirm you would like a Liquid Propane grill and not a Natural Gas grill
There are no reviews yet.