Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener MK.2
The New & Improved Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Mk.2 sharpens every knife you own. It builds upon the Original Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener, with new features to make sharpening faster, easier, and more repeatable than ever before.
Professionals use flexible belts to put a razor sharp edge on their blades, now you can have the same technology in your home or shop. The belts conform to the edge of any blade to sharpen outdoor, pocket and kitchen knives, even serrated knives, scissors*, and many other common edge tools.
The redesigned Sharpening Guide increases precision and repeatability to get the proper edge angle every time and provides a new scratch resistant leather lining. Quickly change from 25° outdoor knives to 20° Kitchen knives in one guide.
The new two speed motor delivers a low speed for more control when sharpening a knife, yet still provides all the power you need for heavier sharpening and grinding tasks on tools like lawnmower blades, axes and other common lawn & garden tools.
The all new Edge Guide supports the knife all the way to the tip and makes sharpening easier. It can quickly be flipped out of the way to ensure you sharpen the entire length of the blade on certain knives with obstructive features. Edge Guide helps ensure you keep the perfect factory profile on your knife.
The combination of speed control, precision guide and flexible abrasive belts let you sharpen your blades to hair popping results with speed, ease, and repeatability. This is the fastest and easiest way to get your knives as sharp as you need them to be. Stop tolerating dull knives and time consuming sharpening methods!
This tool is designed, calibrated and quality checked in Ashland Oregon and comes with a 3 year warranty. Includes a detailed Quick Start Guide and User’s Guide.
*Sharpening scissors requires the use of the included scissor guide. Freehand sharpening cannot create the consistent edge necessary for scissors to cut. The scissor guide is set at 65° based on the most common scissor edge angles. The guide is designed for common “household” size scissors, including kitchen and shop shears.
In The Box:
- Work Sharp Mk.2 Knife & Tool Sharpener
- 20° & 25° Sharpening Guide
- 65° Scissor Guide
- (2) P80 Coarse Abrasive Belts
- (2) P220 Medium Abrasive Belts
- (2) 6000 Fine Abrasive Belts
- User’s Guide and Quick Start Guide
Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener MK.2 Features:
- Easy To Use Repetable: The angle guide adjusts between 20° and 25° to create precise, repeatable bevels on any knife.
- Sharpen Fast, Power Grind: Switch between high and low sharpening speeds for more control and more power when you need it.
- Sharpens Any Knife Shape: Flexible abrasive belts conform to any blade, to sharpen any knife, scissors, axes, hatchets, mower blades, garden shears, shovels, & more.
- Style: WSKTS2
- Abrasives: Green P80 Grit, Purple 6000 Grit, Red P220 Grit
- Abrasive Size: ½” x 12″
- Sharpening Angles: 20° and 25°
- Power Button: Dual Speed
- Motor: 120VAC / 0.14 amp, fixed speed
- Warranty: 3 Years