Zwilling 14-Piece Knife set with Block (19485-014)
Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Created in 1895, this time-honored brand offers high quality at an exceptional value.Sharpness is always in reach with Henckels International Self-Sharpening Definition Knife Blocks. Zwilling 14-Piece Knife set
The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. The remaining slots are for serrated knives, whose toothed blades never need sharpening.With these must-have knife blocks, enjoy effortless sharpness for precise prep work every time. Zwilling 14-Piece Knife set
Plus, their handsome stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop.Tailor-made for J.A. Henckels International Definition knives, these blocks help you maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge, precision-honed blades. Zwilling 14-Piece Knife set
With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives’ single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability, while their traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.
- Set includes: 3 in. Paring Knife; 5 in. Serrated Utility Knife; 6 in. Utility Knife; 7 in. Santoku Knife; 8 in. Bread Knife; 8 in. Chef’s Knife; 4.5 in. Steak Knives (6); Kitchen Shears; Self-Sharpening Knife Block
- Stylish brushed stainless steel cap and stained ash wood base self-sharpening block
- Tailor-made for the J.A. Henckels International Definition knife series
- Self-sharpening slots that sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
- Labeled slots guide proper placement
- Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
- Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
- Click here for more Knife set on Our Website
There are no reviews yet.