Worx MAKERX Brushless Angle Grinder – Tool Only
- [UNIVERSAL FIT] Accepts all 1.5” wheels with ¼” butterfly-style arbor, and 2” wheels with a 3/8” arbor—even wheels from other brands
- [COMPACT BRUSHLESS MOTOR] Tools powered by brushless motors run longer on a single battery charge, and dole out more power while they work
- [SHARE BATTERIES, SAVE MONEY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL] Up to 20,000 rpm for precise control for crafting activities
- [MICRO-ERGONOMIC DESIGN] All MAKERX tools are specially designed to be compact, so they’re more comfortable to hold for long stretches, and are easier to maneuver
- [HUB + FLEX CORD] Every tool on the MAKERX platform is powered by the Hub and its rechargeable 20V Power Share battery (Hub and battery not included with this model). The Hub is the only portable 20V power system for hobby and crafting tools on the market
- [FLEXIBLE POWER CORD] 4-foot long cord attachment allows for unencumbered movement when working
- [CONTROL SWITCH] Variable speed control on the Hub for compatible tools, On/Off switch for all tools
- [GO-ANYWHERE CREATIVE TOOLS] MAKERX tools, and their power, go wherever you go—and they don’t need to be near an outlet to plug into
With the flexibility to use accessories from other brands, you can cut, grind, sand, polish, and carve all day and easily find replacement wheels when you need them. It even accepts Dremel EZ-Lock wheels.
Serious Sanding & Grinding
The wheel is oriented in line to both the tool and the user’s forearm, resulting in much better control than blades spinning at a right angle to the tool.