Annamaet Grain-Free Ohana Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food (Line-Caught Cod & Whitefish) 25-lb Bag
Annamaet Ohana, our newest grain free formula was designed specifically for puppies and is made with wild, line-caught Alaskan cod.
Ohana is the Hawaiian word for family, which has been a key component of Annamaet Pet foods, a family owned and operated company for over 30 years. What better food to start off with when introducing a new family member.
- FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED: Annamaet Pet foods, a truly family owned and operated company, has been providing optimum nutrition to dogs and cats for over 30 years, Our mission is to maximize the health and well-being of our beloved pets while preserving our environment and natural resources for future generations
- PREMIUM NUTRITION: Our products are holistic and GMO free as Annamaet maintains strict standards of quality control, All meat and fish used in our formulas are passed fit for human consumption, All of our products are corn, wheat, and soy free, Annamaet uses an artisanal production, allowing for small batches and a slow cook
- SUSTAINABILITY: Annamaet is dedicated to a more sustainable future and the wellbeing of our environment, Our commitment to sustainability includes not only our new packaging, but what’s inside the bag as well, Annamaet now uses sustainable packaging, made with Bio-Flex materials that are specifically engineered to biodegrade in landfills
- Annamaet GRAIN-FREE FORMULAS: Part of the Grain-Free line, these formulas use proteinated (chelated) minerals to help support the immune system and optimal mineral absorption, Also contains L-Carnitine which is associated with better fat utilization and helps to maintain lean body mass
- MSC CERTIFIED: Annamae’s sustainable philosophy shows through our partnership with the Marine Stewardship Council, the Gold Standard for marine sustainability, to guarantee the use of certified sustainable fish sources in our formulas that are traceable back to the boat they were caught on
- ALASKAN COD
This grain free formula designed for puppies uses sustainable, line caught Alaskan Cod with no bycatch.
- OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS
Stable and sustainable form of DHA from microalgae to provide Omega 3 Fatty Acids for healthy skin and coat.
Added prebiotics and probiotics for microbiome gut health and GI support
Product Dimensions : 25 x 15.5 x 3.75 inches; 25 Pounds
Dogs are like humans, different dogs have different appetites, and their feeding requirements will vary based on several factors. The average puppy needs 30-50 kcals per pound of body weight for appropriate growth from the age of 8 weeks to 8 months, depending on breed. For most breeds, the amount that is being fed to keep your pup in good condition at about 5 months of age is the peak in calorie consumption and will typically be the necessary calorie intake for life within a 20% variation. It is a must that all dogs and puppies should have access to fresh, clean water at all times, and their feed and water containers should be washed daily.
Cod, Whitefish Meal, Coconut Flour, Lentils, Whole Dry Eggs, Tapioca, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flax Seed Meal, Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Coconut Oil, Natural Flavor, Banana Powder, Dried Chicory Root, Lecithin, DL Methionine, Marigold Petal, Sea Salt, Taurine, L-Lysine, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Yucca Schidigera Extract
4122 kcal/kg = 1873 kcal/lb = 437 kcal/cup