Annamaet Original Small Breed Formula Dry Dog Food (Chicken & Brown Rice) 4-lb Bag
Annamaet Small Breed is fit to feed your dog from their puppy years all the way through their adult and senior years.
Small breeds need a more nutrient dense food as they eat smaller amounts per day.
This chicken and brown rice formula is corn, wheat, & soy free. Annamaet Small Breed is formulated to meet all the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, excluding growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
- FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED: Annamaet Pet foods, a truly family owned and operated company, has been providing optimum nutrition to dogs and cats for over 30 years, Our mission is to maximize the health and well-being of our beloved pets while preserving our environment and natural resources for future generations
- PREMIUM NUTRITION: Our products are holistic and GMO free as Annamaet maintains strict standards of quality control, All meat and fish used in our formulas are passed fit for human consumption, All of our products are corn, wheat, and soy free, Annamaet uses an artisanal production, allowing for small batches and a slow cook
- SUSTAINABILITY: Annamaet is dedicated to a more sustainable future and the wellbeing of our environment, Our commitment to sustainability includes not only our new packaging, but what’s inside the bag as well, Annamaet now uses sustainable packaging, made with Bio-Flex materials that are specifically engineered to biodegrade in landfills
- Annamaet ORIGINAL FORMULAS: Part of Annamae’s Original Line of formulas, which use proteinated (chelated) minerals to help support the immune system and optimal mineral absorption, Also contains L-Carnitine which is associated with better fat utilization and helps to maintain lean body mass
- Annamaet Small Breed is fit to feed your dog from their puppy years all the way through their adult and senior years, Small breeds need a more nutrient dense food as they eat smaller amounts per day
- OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS
Stable and sustainable form of DHA from microalgae to provide Omega 3 Fatty Acids for healthy skin and coat.
- CHELATED MINERALS
Contains chelated (proteinated) minerals to increase their utilization and help strengthen the immune system.
Added prebiotics and probiotics for microbiome gut health and GI support.
- CORN, SOY, & WHEAT FREE
All Annamaet formulas are free from corn, wheat, and soy ingredients.
Package Dimensions : 13.89 x 8.43 x 4.37 inches; 4 Pounds
A STANDARD MEASURING CUP HOLDS 4 OUNCES OR 113 GRAMS OF Annamaet SMALL BREED ALL LIFE STAGES. WEIGHT OF DOG (lbs.) FEED AMOUNTS (cups) OF Annamaet SMALL BREED ADULT: 2 to 5 lbs: 1/4 to 1/2 cups 6 to 10 lbs: 1/2 to 1 cups 10 to 20 lbs: 3/4 to 1-1/4 cups WEIGHT OF DOG (lbs.) FEED AMOUNTS (cups) OF Annamaet SMALL BREED GROWTH (2-6 months): 2 to 5 lbs: 1/2 to 3/4 cups 6 to 10 lbs: 3/4 to 1-1/4 cups 10 to 20 lbs: 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups It is a must that all dogs and puppies should have access to fresh, clean water at all times. Their feed and water containers should be washed daily. Please remember, that dogs are like humans, and different dogs have different appetites.
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whole Dry Eggs, Herring Meal, Millet, Dried Beet Pulp, Brewers Dried Yeast, Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Apples, Flax Seed Meal, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Dried Chicory Root, Marine Microalgae, Salt, DL Methionine, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Taurine, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Yucca Schidigera Extract.
4228 kcal/kg = 1992 kcal/lb = 480 kcal/cup