BLACK+DECKER 20-Volt MAX* Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver, BDCI20C
The BLACK+DECKER BDCI20C 20v MAX Lithium Impact Driver features a high performance transmission that delivers 1375 in-lbs of max torque (determined by 30 second impact load gauge test method). This driver has a quick release 1/4″ hex chuck. This unit offers variable speed, operates at 0-3000 rpm, and 0-39000 BPM. The BDCI20C Impact Driver is compact & lightweight for ease of use for all types of jobs. Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18. Includes: (1) BDCI202 Impact Driver, (1) 20v Max Battery, (1) Charger, (1) Screwdriving bit.
- Black+Decker 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Driver is designed with a High Performance Transmission that delivers up to 1,375 in-lbs. of maximum torque.
- Impact driver’s compact and lightweight design, along with ease of use means anyone can use it.
- Whether it’s for getting into those tight spaces and small repairs around the home or the jobsite.
- Tool-free, quick release attachment hex chuck makes it easy to change bits on the fly.
- Variable speed trigger to match speed to the application.