Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Turkey and Potato Dry Dog Food for Adult Dogs Grain-Free 24 lb. Bag
BLUE Basics Dog Food is a delicious, limited-ingredient diet made from fewer ingredients selected with care, that may prove helpful to dogs with food sensitivities. All BLUE Basics recipes start with real meat from a single animal protein source not often used in dog food, plus they include pumpkin and easily digested carbohydrates.BLUE Basics Dog Food is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit and vegetables.
- STARTS WITH REAL TURKEY: This grain free adult dry dog food features a single animal protein source along with potatoes, peas and pumpkin to support gentle digestion, making it a good option for dogs with a sensitive stomach
- LIMITED INGREDIENT DOG FOOD: BLUE Basics is a limited ingredient grain free dog food that doesn’t contain any chicken, beef, corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs making it a good option for dogs with food sensitivities
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH LIFESOURCE BITS: A precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage needs and a healthy oxidative balance
- A NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals; BLUE contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- Contains one (1) 24lb bag of BLUE Basics Skin & Stomach Care, Grain Free Natural Adult Dry Dog Food, Turkey & Potato
Transition to BLUE: Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days
Up to 15 lbs ½ to 1 ¼ cups*16 to 25 lbs 1 ¼ to 2 cups*26 to 40 lbs 2 to 2 ¾ cups*41 to 60 lbs 2 ¾ to 3 ¾ cups*61 to 80 lbs 3 ¾ to 4 ½ cups*81 to 100 lbs 4 ½ to 5 ½ cups*Over 100 lbs 5 ½ cups + ½ cup for each additional 20 lbs*Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.Note: Individual dog’s requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Deboned Turkey, Potatoes, Turkey Meal (Source of Glucosamine), Pea Starch, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Pea Fiber, Potato Starch, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Pea Protein, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Flaxseed, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Vitamin E Supplement, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), DL-Methionine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Manganese Sulfate, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.