Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Chicken and Brown Rice Dry Dog Food for Senior Dogs Whole Grain 34 lb. Bag
Because the nutritional requirements for senior dogs are different from other life stages, BLUE Life Protection Formula dog food for Senior Dogs features the ingredients to support their overall health and well-being. It contains the ingredients you’ll love feeding as much as they’ll love eating.BLUE Life Protection Formula dog food is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit and vegetables.
- REAL MEAT FIRST: Blue Buffalo foods always feature real meat as the first ingredient; High-quality protein from real chicken helps your dog build and maintain healthy muscles; Plus they contain wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
- FOR SENIOR DOGS: BLUE Life Protection Formula senior dog food contains glucosamine and chondroitin to help support joint health and overall mobility with essential proteins and carbohydrates to help maintain energy requirements for a healthy lifestyle
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH LIFESOURCE BITS: A precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage needs and a healthy oxidative balance
- A NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals; BLUE contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- Contains one (1) 34 lb. Bag of BLUE Life Protection Formula Senior Dry Dog Food, Chicken and Brown Rice
Transition to BLUE: Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days
Up to 15 lbs. 1/2 – 1 ¼ cups*16 to 25 lbs. 1 ¼ – 2 cups*26 to 40 lbs. 2 – 2 ¾ cups*41 to 60 lbs. 2 ¾ – 3 ¾ cups*61 to 80 lbs. 3 ¾ – 4 ¾ cups*81 to 100 lbs. 4 ¾ – 5 ½ cups*Over 100 lbs. Feed 5 ½ cups* + ½ cup for each additional 20 lbs.*Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.Note: Individual dog’s requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal, Peas, Pea Starch, Pea Fiber, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Protein, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Direct Dehydrated Alfalfa Pellets, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Potatoes, Choline Chloride, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Salt, Taurine, Dried Tomato Pomace, Vitamin E Supplement, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Garlic, L-Carnitine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary