Metabo HPT 18-Gauge Pneumatic Brad Nailer (NT50AE2M)
The NT50AE2 2-in 18-Gauge Brad Nailer is ideal for trim work, furniture building and other finish applications. It accepts finish nails from 5/8-in length up to 2-in. With tool-less depth adjustment and no-mar tip, this is the perfect tool for any finish work.
- Fasteners: accepts 5/8 In. to 2 In. 18-gauge fasteners
- Trigger: selective actuation switch lets the user easily select bump fire or sequential fire modes
- Lightweight: only 2.2 lbs, for easy all day use
- Depth adjustment: depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip: no-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from unintended markings
- Reload indicator: located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided
- Adjustable exhaust: 360 degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
360 Degree Adjustable Exhaust Port
Keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project.
Visual Nail Reload Indicator
Located on the magazine and alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided.
Allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes with the simple flip of a switch.
Tool-less, Easy-to-clear Nose
For quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use.