Brinly-Hardy AS2-40BH-G 40 in. Tow-Behind Combination Aerator Spreader with 3-D Steel Tines and Pneumatic Tires
Brinly’s 40 in. tow-behind Aerator-Spreader combination attachment allows you to simultaneously aerate and spread granular materials. The heavy-duty spike aerator perforates the ground while the steel drop spreader drops seed, lime or fertilizer directly into the soil where it works fast and won’t wash away. This hard-working tool is built tough with durable tubular steel framing and drawbars. The 100 lbs. capacity hopper is made from 18-Gauge all-welded steel to minimize twisting and flexing when loaded. And the aerator’s 8 in. galvanized steel tine stars stay sharp, won’t rust and penetrate up to 2 in. to allow air to reach the root system.
- 2-in-1 design: Combo aerator spreader drops seed, fertilizer or lime while you aerate to expedite project time and ensure material enters the soil.
- NEW 3-D Tines for 2X the Strength: Brinly’s Patent-Pending 3-D tines in galvanized steel inhibit rust and resist bending, even in compacted soil
- All Steel Hopper: With a 100 lb. (1.74 cu. ft.) capacity, the durable steel hopper prevents twisting and flexing for long-lasting durability.
- Encourage healthy growth: Featuring 132 tine tips, the 8″ diameter steel stars perforate the soil up to 2″ deep providing access for air, water, and nutrients to root system.
- Calibrated flow control: The flow control feature includes an adjustable stop to ensure accurate spread patterns with minimal waste.
- Transport Mode: Use the single lever to engage the 10″ pneumatic transport wheels to cross driveways and sidewalks with ease
- Heavy Tubular Design: The metal tow tube design and solid tine shaft ensures maximum dependability.
- Heavy-Duty Nylon Spacers: The heavy-duty spacers provide maximum strength and dependability.
- 30 Minute Assembly: Assembles in under a half hour. A single, heavy-duty universal Hitch Pin is included to easily attach to any rider or tractor and most any ZTR or ATV.
- Product Support: For warranty, service parts, or for help at any time, reach out to the Brinly Customer Service team by calling our toll-free number (877-728-8224) or by emailing [email protected]. Replacement parts can also be ordered online at Brinly’s website
- Family Owned & Operated: Trusted Since 1839, Brinly-Hardy Company has been dedicated to providing quality, durable, and innovative Lawn & Garden Products for almost 200 years
|Assembled Depth (in.)||37.5 in||Assembled Height (in.)||18 in|
|Assembled Width (in.)||55 in||Minimum Spread (ft.)||40|
|Application Type||Lawn Care||Assembly Required||Yes|
|Capacity (cu. ft.) – Total||1.74 cu ft||Features||Adjustable Flow System|
|Fits Brands||Fits all riding lawn and garden tractors, and ZTR mowers||Fits Brands||Universal|
|Fits Models||All models with rear hitch plate||Hopper Material||Steel|
|Included||Hitch Pin, Wheels||Maximum Spread (ft.)||40|
|Product Weight (lb.)||62 lb||Refurbished||No|
|Riding Mower Features||Pneumatic Tires, Residential, Rust Resistant|
|Spreader Usage Type||Fertilizer, Grass Seed, Weed Killer||Weight Capacity (lb.)||100 lb|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|