Tidy Cats Breeze XL All-In-One Cat Litter Box System
- The 99.9% dust-free Breeze pellets help keep tracking to a minimum.
- The extra large litter boxes for big cats offer more room to make your kitty’s litter box experience a little more comfy.
- The high sides on the Breeze XL litter box help prevent tracking and keep messes in the box.
- Just like with all Breeze litter systems, this XL litter box works with any Breeze litter pads.
- Purina Tidy Cats Breeze XL litter system only needs one kitty litter pad. Absorb. Toss. Replace.
- Item Number 205982
- Weight 18 pounds
- Dimensions 19.15 x 29.25 x 15.25 inches
- Lifestage Adult
- Litter Box Type Pan
- Litter Feature Odor Control
- Material Plastic
Litter Box, Scoop, One Month of Refills, (1) Pack of 4 Cat Pads, (2) 3.5-lb Bags of Litter Pellets.
We want to remind those with suppressed immune systems and pregnant women that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter box, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Used litter is not recommended for garden use.
- With the drawer side facing you, place the grated tray on the base, ensuring the grate is directly above the drawer. NOTE: The system is built to funnel urine to the grate, so it’s important to align the grate above the drawer.
- Place the sidewall on top of the base, with the opening facing you (it sits to the left of the drawer). Hang the scoop on the sidewall wherever you prefer.
- Pull out the drawer, insert one cat pad (soft side up), and close.
- Fill the top portion of the box with 7-lbs of litter pellets (use both 3.5-lb bags included).
- Scoop out solid waste and dispose of daily. NOTE: Pellets do not clump and waste won’t be completely buried.
- Add more pellets as needed. We recommend that you replace the pellets completely once a month.
- Slide drawer out to check and replace pad. Drawer can be rotated to extend pad life.
- Drawer can be pulled out completely to easily toss the used pad without touching it. Once empty, put a fresh pad into the drawer and re-insert into the base.
The Easiest Clean Routine
Rethink the litter box with the BREEZE Litter System. The innovative all-in-one system helps you conquer odor by dividing liquids from solids using an advanced pellet system and disposable pads. Non-clumping pellets allow liquid to pass through to the absorbent pad below, locking in moisture and fighting odor. Solids stay in the grated tray, where anti-tracking pellets ensure easy scooping and odor control.
Solids stay on top—no digging for “treasure”
Specially designed not to stick to paws, these 99.9% dust-free pellets repel urine & keep box dry—just replace monthly.
Super Absorbent Pads
Urine passes through the grated tray to be locked away, odor & all, for seven days per pad—just swap weekly! No more urine clumps or scraping the box.
Drawer slides out for no-touch pad changes, and can be rotated 180 degrees for maximum use if you have a cat that likes to pee in one spot.
Click here for more information on Cat Litter
There are no reviews yet.