DEWALT DW616 1.75 HP Fixed Base Router
The DEWALT DW616 1.75 HP Fixed Base Router features an 11-amp motor to make precise, clean cuts in tough hardwoods. A micro-fine adjustment ring adjusts the cut depth in 1/64 in. increments.
The motor housing and the base are made of precision-machined aluminum for durability. The router can be used with DEWALT’s DW6182 plunge base and DW6183 D-handle base.
- 1.75 HP, 11-amp motor helps provide a powerful performance
Micro-fine depth adjustment ring helps provide precise depth adjustments in 1/64 in. increments and can also be vertically adjusted
- Includes an adjustable, steel motor cam lock, quick-release motor latches and a detachable cord for easy use
Compatible with DEWALT’s DW6182 plunge base and DW6183 D-handle base
- Motor removal and base changing require no tools
Includes a motor pack, a fixed base, 1/2 in. and 1/4 in. collets, 2 wrenches and a concentricity gauge
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
Right or left switch and cordset location provides the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand. DEWALT DW616
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
- Click here for more Router on Our Website
There are no reviews yet.