Good Ideas Impressions Stone 65 Gallon Rain Saver – Dark Granite
The Impressions Stone 65 Rain Saver is perfect for virtually any home. Its appearance emulates an artisan, clay stria design, and it features a deep welled top which allows you to plant an array of flowers or even a small herb or vegetable garden. The top also includes the Good Ideas original integrated channel that automatically diverts overflow to the front of the barrel and keeps your foundation from flooding. The large opening can be used for 2×3 or 3×4 downspouts and is covered with a soft fine mesh plastic screen that keeps out heavy debris. Also included with the barrel are two sturdy brass spigots to install in the offset spigot locations.
- 65 Gallon capacity rain barrel
- Planter top adds beauty and functionality
- Overflow channel diverts excess water to the front of the barrel to avoid flooding your foundation
- Clay stria finish adds class and style to your rain harvesting
- Meshed screen blocks debris from entering the water supply
- Two sturdy brass spigot locations