Husqvarna 36-in Chainsaw Bar
For xtreme durability, go with X-TOUGH. Built for heavy-duty performance and superior reliability, Husqvarna X-TOUGH chainsaw guide bars are ready for your longest working days. Featuring a solid steel body and maximized rail hardness, your X-TOUGH bar offers extreme stiffness and resistance to wear and tear, making it ideal for daily use in the toughest conditions. Features 3/8-in pitch and 0.063 gauge. Bar is 36 inches long with 115 drive lengths.
- Genuine Husqvarna 36-in XTR-383-115 X-TOUGH guide bar designed for use with select Husqvarna chainsaws
- Features 3/8-in pitch
- Features 0.063 gauge
- Replaceable sprocket nose (RSN) offers a reliable, low-friction, professional-grade bearing system
- Nose attaches via patented 3-rivet system to ensure long-lasting fit and durability
- Optimized oil hole size and position ensures excellent lubricity and low maintenance
- Features 115 drive links
- Compatible with select Husqvarna chainsaw models including 585, 592 XP®, 592 XP® G
There are no reviews yet.