Makita EY402MP 10 in. Pole Saw Couple Shaft Attachment
Quickly attach the 10″ Pole Saw Couple Shaft Attachment to Makita Couple Shaft Power Heads (sold separately) for precision cutting. It has a 10″ reversible sprocket nose bar for efficient pruning. When paired with the power head, the equipment offers an overall 7-foot length for trimming hard-to-reach branches. The steel drive shaft provides less vibration and longer equipment life. Efficiency features include a translucent bar oil tank with adjustable automatic chain lubrication, single stud for chain retention, and a branch hook for pulling trimmed branches from trees.
- Quickly attaches to Makita Couple Shaft Power Heads for easy operation
10″ reversible sprocket nose bar for efficient pruning of branches
7 foot overall length for trimming hard to reach branches when attached to Makita Couple Shaft Power Head
- Steel drive shaft for less vibration and longer equipment life
Single stud for efficient chain retention
Captured bar nut retained in sprocket cover for convenient setup and maintenance
- Automatic chain lubrication for efficient operation
- Branch hook for pulling trimmed branches from trees
Large oil filling port on translucent bar oil tank allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
- Includes 10″ sprocket nose guide bar and 3/8″ low profile pitch, .050″ gauge chain
Definitely capable of doing most of what I bought it for. It doesn’t reach as high as I would like, with the extension, but it’s as much reach as can be stabilized while cutting. Overall a great tool.