Milwaukee 2505-22-2415-20 M12 FUEL 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-in-1 Interchangeable 3/8 in. Drill Driver Kit with Right Angle Drill
The Milwaukee 2505-22-2415-20 M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver Kit features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque. 4 dedicated heads, including a 3/8 in. Chuck, Offset Driver, 1/4 in. Hex and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions.
This provides users with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach challenging locations. The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing user productivity.
These unique features combine with the tools compact size and weight enabling users to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places. The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, delivering users with 1600 RPM and 300 in./lbs. of torque.
This provides them with the necessary power for installation applications, especially in electrical, cabinet installation, MRO, HVAC, automotive and remodel applications. Milwaukee 2505-22-2415-20
M12 Cordless Right Angle Drill Driver is compact and lightweight for prolonged use. It’s the first sub-compact with a spindle lock chuck for maximum versatility and grip, and also has the industry’s first electronic clutch. It delivers 100 in. lbs. of peak torque with 11 torque settings.
- Includes: installation drill/driver (2505-20), 4 dedicated solutions (3/8 in. chuck, 1/4 in. hex, offset and right angle), 2 M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 battery packs (48-11-2420), a M12 charger (48-59-2401), belt clip and compartmentalized contractor bag, M12 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill (2415-20)
- Offset attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
Right angle attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- All metal 3/8 in. chuck and 1/4 in. hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling and fastening applications
Magnetic bit holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
- 5.12 in. W and only 2.0 lbs. with battery attached
Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
- Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
1/4 in. hex, 3/8 in. chuck and offset attachments connect to right angle attachment for added versatility when drilling and fastening at a right angle
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque
Attachments connect in 16 different positions for access at almost every angle
- Belt clip attached
Compatible with all M12 batteries, Milwaukee 2505-22-2415-20
- Compartmentalized contractor bag allows for easy attachment organization and tool mobility
- Click here for more Milwaukee Drill Driver Kit on Our Website
- See reviews of Milwaukee 2505-22-2415-20