Milwaukee 2505-22-2551-20 M12 FUEL 12V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-in-1 Installation 3/8in. Drill Driver & SURGE Impact Driver Combo Kit
The Milwaukee 2505-22-2551-20 M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver and FUEL SURGE Combo Kit features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque. 4 dedicated heads, including a 3/8 in. Chuck, Offset Driver, 1/4 in. Hex and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions.
This provides users with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach challenging locations. The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing user productivity.
These unique features combine with the tools compact size and weight enabling users to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach place. M12 FUEL SURGE ¼ in. Hex Hydraulic Driver is the industry’s first 12-Volt hydraulic impact driver. Milwaukee 2505-22-2551-20
Featuring the FLUID-DRIVE Hydraulic Powertrain, the hydraulic impact will allow users to experience operation up to 2X quieter with less vibration for smoother and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts.
The compact size of the tool and battery provides users with unmatched access in tight spaces and allows for easy transport on a tool belt and easy fitting into a job site tool bag. Milwaukee 2505-22-2551-20
- Includes: installation drill/driver (2505-20), 4 dedicated solutions (3/8 in. chuck, 1/4 in. hex, offset and right angle), 2 M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 battery packs (48-11-2420), a M12 charger (48-59-2401), belt clip and compartmentalized contractor bag, M12 FUEL SURGE ¼ in. Hex hydraulic driver 2551-20 (tool only), belt clip
- Offset attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
Right angle attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90° for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- All metal 3/8 in. chuck and 1/4 in. hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling and fastening applications
Magnetic bit holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
- 5.12 in. W and only 2.0 lbs. with battery attached
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
- 1/4 in. hex, 3/8 in. chuck and offset attachments connect to right angle attachment for added versatility when drilling and fastening at a right angle
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque
Attachments connect in 16 different positions for access at almost every angle
- Belt clip attached
Compatible with all M12 batteries, Milwaukee 2505-22-2551-20
- Compartmentalized contractor bag allows for easy attachment organization and tool mobility
- FLUID-DRIVE hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance and increased durability over a standard impact
- Longer sustained torque delivers similar drive times in application as most 12-Volt impact drivers
- Click here for more Milwaukee Drill on Our Website
- See reviews of Milwaukee 2505-22-2551-20 on Youtube