MSMK 3.5 Quart Saucepan with lid, Stay-Cool Handle, Burnt also Nonstick, PFOA Free Non-Toxic, Scratch-resistant, Induction Cooking Pot
MSMK 3.5 Quart Saucepan with lid:
- Lasts for 20 years with 5 times of making pasta, rice or cooking a lot of eggs or boiling milk every day. Limestone non-stick coating from Germany, USA and GRE TUV approved, PFOA FREE, no nickel, lead and other heavy metals, safe for children
- Anti-scalding & comfortable handle: Stay cool. No pain to grip, no effort to lift due to its weight-saving design & no slips surface
- Professional heat distribution: 4mm-thick smooth stainless steel bottom & saucepan design with thick mouth and thin body allow for more even heat distribution
- Scratch-resistant: the pot body is resistant to scratches even from hardwood spatula at 700℉. Lid constructed of shatterproof tempered glass
- Compatible with all cooktops: Heavy-gauge 4mm Stainless-steel bottom design makes the inductive heating speed 15% faster than the same heavy-duty cookware, smooth No Hole bottom is designed to avoid scratching up the glass stove top. DESIGN IN USA with imported components, Lifetime Warranty
Make a nonstick sauce at leisure time
There’s always room for improvement in cookware – that’s the fundamental idea behind MSMK. Many of the cookware we use in our daily lives is so fragile that we take it for granted that we have to replace them often.
Heat, cook & clean. We’ve found ways to extend the life of these non-stick products. We call our products high-end, non-stick and durable cookware.
700°F for oven safety
The 3.5 quart saucepan is No PFOA design at high temperatures.
Crash-resistant packaging design
With cushion structure design, the induction cooking pot can be delivered to you safely after withstanding the transit.
Peeling-resistant design for dishwasher’s coating when used for a long time.
Rapid heating induction
The MSMK induction pot unique bottom design makes the inductive heating speed 15% faster than the same heavy-duty pots and pans, suitable for all stoves.
Professional heat distribution
The large nonstick saucepan 4mm-thick smooth stainless steel bottom & pot design with thick mouth and thin body allow for more even heat distribution.
The pot induction body is resistant to scratches from hardwood spatula at 700℉.
1. Saves Energy It saves us from expending the considerable amount of energy that it takes for aluminum’s new production.
2.With recycling, it can avoid air pollution.
History of MSMK Cookware
MSMK originated in the USA in 1987. MSMK was initially one of the leading product R & D centers in the USA, specializing in the design of high-end kitchen utensils. We sell 7 million cookware to the USA and Europe every year. In the past 30 years, MSMK has been continuously developing kitchen utensils to improve the health, non-stick and durability of kitchenware. It has passed the inspection of FDA in the USA and Germany TUV Rhine food safety standard. We have provided the healthiest cookware for every family who loves food and life, your satisfaction is our greatest fun
Blueberry Sauce Receipe
• 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, ¼ cup water, 1 cup orange juice, ¾ cup white sugar, ¼ cup cold water, 3 tablespoons cornstarch, ½ teaspoon almond extract, ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• Step 1
In a MSMK induction saucepan over medium heat, combine the blueberries, 1/4 cup of water, orange juice, and sugar. Stir gently, and bring to a boil.
• Step 2
In a cup or small bowl, mix together the cornstarch and 1/4 cup cold water. Gently stir the cornstarch mixture into the blueberries so as not to mash the berries. Simmer gently until thick enough to coat the back of a metal spoon, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the almond extract and cinnamon. Thin sauce with water if it is too thick for your liking.