Shell Rotella T5 Synthetic Blend 10W-30 Diesel Engine Oil, 2.5-Gallon, 2 Pack Case
Shell Rotella T5 10W-30 Synthetic Blend diesel engine oil with Triple Protection Plus technology combines synthetic base oils and advanced additive technology to provide protection against wear, deposits, and oil breakdown.
Triple Protection Plus technology also provides better low-temperature flow, and Shell Rotella T5 10W-30 delivers better cold-cranking properties than conventional 15W-40 oils, reaching critical engine parts faster in colder temperatures to minimize wear in harsh climates. It also provides fuel economy savings up to 2%, compared to a conventional 15W-40, helping you stretch your budget and improve your bottom line.
Shell Rotella T5 10W-30 Synthetic Blend is suitable for a wide range of heavy duty engine applications. It is an excellent choice for on-highway fleets, construction, agriculture, and diesel pick-up trucks, including high-power vehicles where resistance to increased heat and stress is required.
Providing excellent wear protection beyond the recommended oil drain interval of 50,000 miles common for many engine manufacturers, Shell Rotella T5 10W-30 Synthetic Blend protects your engine like a heavier viscosity engine oil.
Shell Rotella T5 Synthetic Blend 10W-30 Diesel Engine Oil
- Synthetic blend 10W-30 diesel engine oil with Triple Protection Plus technology protects against wear, deposits, and oil breakdown, and improves low-temperature flow
Ideal for on-highway fleets, construction, and agricultural machinery, and diesel pickup trucks — including high-power vehicles that require resistance to heat and stress
- Formulated with advanced additive technology for enhanced deposit control and superior engine cleanliness throughout the oil drain interval
Fuel economy savings up to 2 percent compared to a conventional 15W-40, helping you stretch your budget and improve your bottom line
- Provides better cold-cranking properties and better low temperature pumpability than conventional 15W-40
Improved oxidation performance for increased resistance to oil breakdown under high temperatures compared to the previous formulation
- Low ash formulation helps protect the exhaust catalysts and particulate filters found on the latest low emission vehicles
Meets or exceeds the following industry requirements: API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4; ACEA E9
- Exceeds the requirements of the following OEM specifications: Caterpillar ECF-3, ECF-2; Cummins CES 20086, 20081; Detroit Fluid Specification 93K222, 93K218; Deutz DQC III-10 LA; Ford WSS-M2C171-F1; JASO DH-2; Mack EO-S 4.5, EO-O Premium Plus; Man M 3575; MB-Approval 228.31; MTU Category 2.1; Volvo VDS-4.5, VDS-4
Scott M. –
First couple hundred miles on this oil and I can tell a significant difference in the engines drive ability. Would highly recommend this oil.