TEKTON SID91402 3/8 in. Drive 6-Point Impact Socket Set, 37-Piece (1/4 in. – 1 in., 6 mm – 24 mm)
TEKTON impact sockets have both a high-visibility laser marking and a permanent stamped marking that won’t wear off. They’re designed for use with both friction ring anvils and detent pin anvils. Precise 6-point openings provide an exact fit for hex fasteners. Each socket size meets a minimum of 1.3 times the ANSI/ASME standard for proof torque.
- Sizes are marked both with a high-visibility laser marking and a permanent stamped marking that won’t wear off
- 6-point socket openings provide an exact fit for hex fasteners
- Radiused corners prevent fastener round-off by applying force to a fastener’s flat sides, rather than its corners
- Meets a minimum of 1.3 times the ANSI/ASME standard for proof torque
- High-density polyethylene case withstands common lubricants, fuels, and solvents
- 15-pieces, 3/8 in. drive 6-point impact sockets: 1/4 in., 9/32 in., 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in.
- 19-pieces, 3/8 in. drive 6-point impact sockets: 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm, 20 mm, 21 mm, 22 mm, 23 mm, 24 mm
- 1-pieces, universal joint: 3/8 in. drive
- 2-pieces, 3/8 in. drive extensions: 3 in., 10 in.
- Storage case
|Drive Size||3/8 in|
|Carrier Type||Hard Shell Carrier||Hand Tool Type||Impact Socket|
|Individual/Set||Set||Measurement Standard||Metric, SAE|
|Number of Pieces||37||Power Options||Touch|
|Socket Type||Impact Socket||Tools Included||Sockets|
|Tools Product Type||Hand Tool||Universal||Universal|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|