Ring Video Doorbell Pro – Hardwired Smart Video Doorbell Camera
- With 1080p HD Video and Two-Way Talk, see, hear and speak to people from your phone, tablet or select Alexa-enabled device
- Customize your motion zone settings to focus on areas you need to protect
- Get a more reliable connection and fewer interruptions with dual-band (2.4GHz or 5GHz) wifi connectivity
- Quick Replies let you answer the door with preset responses, or save time and ask visitors to leave a message with just a few taps
- See what triggered a motion alert with 6-second Pre-Roll video previews
- Built-in Alexa Greetings, an exclusive Ring Protect Plan subscription feature, automatically greets anyone who stops by, lets delivery drivers know where to leave your packages, and records detailed video messages
- Hear Alexa announcements when anyone presses the doorbell or triggers the motion sensors
- Save and share video and photos with an optional Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately)
Video Doorbell Pro
- 1080p HD Video and Pre-Roll Video Previews for 6-second previews of motion alerts.
- Dual-band wifi for more reliable connections and fewer interruptions.
- Built-in Alexa Greetings, an exclusive Ring Protect Plan subscription feature, let you greet anyone who stops by.
Never miss a visitor
Get real-time notifications when visitors press your doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors. With the customizable motion zones, you decide what alerts matter. If you’re busy, save time and ask visitors to leave a message with pre-selected Quick Replies. It’s like an answering machine for your front door.
Let Alexa get the door
Can’t get the door? We’ve got you covered. With built-in Alexa Greetings, an exclusive Ring Protect Plan feature, Video Doorbell Pro automatically greets anyone who stops by, lets delivery drivers know where to leave your packages, and records detailed video messages, all on its own.
Complete control from the Ring app
Receive real-time notifications on your phone and tablet, get real-time video and audio with the Live View button, control and customize important security settings, get exclusive features, and save and share videos, photos with an optional Ring Protect Plan. Control everything with one simple app.
DIY wired installation
Step 1: Disconnect
Turn off power at the breaker and connect the included Pro Power Kit to your doorbell’s chime inside.
Step 2: Connect
Outside, disconnect your existing doorbell button. Connect doorbell wires to the back of Video Doorbell Pro
Step 3: Set Up
Secure your Ring doorbell to your home, attach your faceplate and turn power on at the breaker. Use the Ring App to continue set up