Work Sharp Benchstone Knife Sharpener w/ Tri-Brasive & Pivot Response
The Work Sharp® Benchstone Knife Sharpener™ is an Angle Guided, 3-sided abrasive sharpening system. Medium (320) Grit Diamond and Fine (600) Grit Diamond Plates quickly restore a sharp edge, while the Fine Grit Ceramic Stone creates an incredibly keen edge on any knife. Abrasives are user replaceable.
The innovative Pivot-Response™ system allows the abrasive to follow the curve of the blade – making manual sharpening faster, easier and more precise than ever. Sharpening Guides are interchangeable from 20° or 25°and optional to use, additional 15° and 17° Sharpening Guides Sold Separately.
Sharpens pocket and outdoor knives of all types and can also be used on kitchen knives. Pivot-Response™ feature can be locked out to provide a rigid sharpening surface for a wide range of knife & tool sharpening applications. Anti-skid feet ensure a safe and stable process.
No water or oil is required, making sharpening faster with less set up and clean up. Abrasives are user replaceable to provide service ability over the life of the sharpener. Professional level bench-top knife sharpening made easy. Angle Guides and Pivot-Response™ sharpening base provide precision, consistency and a superior sharpening experience than other sharpening stone systems.
In The Box:
- Tri-brasive™ Benchstone Knife Sharpener with Pivot-Response™
- Sharpening Guides (20° and 25°)
- Anti-skid Base
- User’s Guide
Work Sharp Benchstone Knife Sharpener w/ Tri-Brasive & Pivot Response Features:
- Precice, Consistent: Sharpening Guides can be set to 20 or 25° or removed to sharpen freehand.
- Tri-Brasive Benchstone: Quickly index between coarse and fine diamond and fine ceramic stone.
- Pivot Response: Abrasive follows the curve of the blade to maintain contact and create the best results.
- Style: WSBCHBSS
- Sharpening Angles: 20°, 25°
- Included Abrasives: Ceramic, Fine Diamond, Medium Diamond
- Abrasive Size: 1.25″ x 6″ Diamond Plates