Milwaukee 2505-20 M12 FUEL 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-in-1 Installation 3/8 in. Drill Driver with 4 Tool Head (Tool-Only)
The MILWAUKEE 2505-20 M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in-lbs of max torque. Four dedicated heads, including a 3/8″ Chuck, Offset Driver, ¼” Hex, and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions. This provides users with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach challenging locations.
The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits. These unique features combine with the tool’s compact size and weight enabling users to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places.
The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, delivering users with 1600 RPMS and 300 in./lbs of torque. This provides them with the necessary power for installation applications, especially in electrical, cabinet installation, MRO, HVAC, automotive, and remodel applications.
The installation drill/driver features REDLINK Plus Intelligence, protecting the user’s tool from overloading or overheating. The compact cordless drill/driver is powered by the Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM battery packs (not included), delivering users with more run-time per charge and more work over the life of the pack. Milwaukee 2505-20
- Includes: Installation Drill/Driver (2505-20), 4 Dedicated Solutions (3/8″ Chuck, ¼” Hex, Offset, and Right Angle), belt clip, and compartmentalized contractor bag
Offset attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
- Right angle attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 degree for unrivaled access in tight spaces
All Metal 3/8″ Chuck and ¼” Hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling & fastening applications
- Magnetic bit holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
5.12″ wide and only 2.0lbs with battery attached
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
- ¼” Hex, 3/8″ Chuck, and Offset attachments connect to Right Angle attachment for added versatility when drilling and fastening at a right angle
POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 300 in-lbs of max torque
- Attachments connect in 16 different positions for access at almost every angle
Belt clip attached
- Compatible with all M12 batteries, Milwaukee 2505-20
- Compartmentalized contractor bag allows for easy attachment organization and tool mobility
- Click here for more Milwaukee Drill Driver on Our Website
- See reviews of Milwaukee 2505-20 on Youtube