Milwaukee 49-22-4009 Hole Dozer General Purpose Bi-Metal Hole Saw Set (9-Piece)
The Milwaukee 49-22-4009 9-Piece Bi-Metal General-Purpose HOLE DOZER Hole Saw Kit is engineered for longer life and faster cutting performance and is the Most Durable Hole Saw. The kit comes with 5 hole saw blades in 5 sizes: 1 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in. and 2-1/2 in. The hole saws feature RIP GUARD teeth built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added strength. The teeth give increased productivity on the job site and better hole quality.
They are also backed by a limited lifetime tooth break warranty. Each HOLE DOZER is coated with a low friction, thermoset paint that provides a faster cutting speed in wood and more holes cut per battery charge. The hole saw kit comes with a Plug Jack featuring an all access slot design that allows for full access during plug removal. The Plug Jack enables access into the cup for both thick thin material removal, eliminating wasted downtime between holes. Milwaukee 49-22-4009
- Most durable hole saw; period; comes with a limited lifetime tooth break warranty
Features RIP GUARD teeth, teeth built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added durability
- Coated with a low friction, thermoset paint that provides faster cutting speed in wood and more holes cut per battery charge
Equipped with plug jack, an all-access slot design for fast plug removal
- Features bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
Cuts through clean wood, nail embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, metal and stainless steel. Milwaukee 49-22-4009
- Includes: (1) 1 in. bi-metal hole saw, (1) 1-1/4 in. bi-metal hole saw, (1) 1-1-2 in. Hole Dozer bi-metal hole saw, (1) 2 in. bi-metal hole saw, (1) 2-1/2 in. Hole Dozer bi-metal hole saw, (1) 3/8 in. hex shank arbor, (2) 3-1/2 in. pilot bit, (1) arbor spacer, (1) arbor adapter, (1) 1/8 in. hex key
- Click here for more Hole Saw on Our Website
There are no reviews yet.