Westinghouse IGEN160S 100-Rated/150-Peak Watt Camping/RV Power Station 155-Watt Hour Portable Solar Generator
The Westinghouse iGen160s Portable Power Station is a small but rugged off-grid portable generator that supports charging for all your necessities and electronic devices, GoPros, drones, lights, or speakers. Westinghouse IGEN160S
It’s engineered without an engine for clean power without the hassle of fumes, fuel, or noise to make it an ultra-versatile silent power source that is maintenance-free. With solar panel capability, the iGen160s will work in unison with any solar panel that has a DC13V-25V/2A Max port. With 100 running watts and 150 peak watts, this station is designed for outdoor activities like camping, tailgating, or festivals where you need power on the go. Functional for indoor use as well, it conveniently comes with a reading light and a dual mode flashlight for low light environments. Westinghouse IGEN160S
The iGen160s is extremely compact and lightweight, so it can easily be tucked away into your bag or vehicle storage compartment while a built-in handle allows it to be hooked onto gear or easily carried. A premium power solution as compared to basic 5000 mAh power banks, it’s got more power for longer with more options for different charging requirements.
The control panel houses two household outlets and four USB ports which include a USB-C and QualComm Quick Charge 3.0 port for faster charging. Combined with three 5.5 mm 12V DC outputs, the Westinghouse iGen160s is the perfect little companion to take with you anywhere that you can depend on.
- 4 Charging methods: outlet, car, solar, and generator
- Charge your phone 16 times; tablet 9 times; laptop 4 times
- 155 Watt Hour, 100 running watts, and 150 peak watts; indoor/outdoor use
- Ultra-lightweight at 3.75 lb. and compact to easily carry and transport with solid carrying handle
- No engine means no fuel, no fumes, and no noise for silent operation making this campsite-friendly
- Multi-use device as portable power bank, flashlight, or reading lamp
- Easy to read LCD display houses all controls in one convenient location with on/off keys for AC and DC outlets with flashlight and reading lamp buttons
- Two 5V USB ports, one USB-C port, one Quick Charge 3.0 port, three 5.5 mm 12V DC outputs, one 5.5 mm 12V DC input, and two 120V household outlets
- Recharges in as little as 6 hrs with included 12V DC car charger, wall charger, and optional solar panel charger
Click here for more Portable Solar Generator on Our Website
There are no reviews yet.